- The following definitions apply in this disclaimer:
- the web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer to it;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use (s): include loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, committing legal acts (e.g., buy, rent);
- you: the natural or legal person, whether or not represented, who uses the web page;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and / or video clips and / or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the webpage. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it is actually located, without guarantee or guarantee as to the suitability, suitability for a specific purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage that is or threatens to be caused and that results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or the inability to consult the web page.
- The publisher may change the web page or have it changed or terminated at its own discretion and at any time it wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are known to be linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the webpage or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations with regard to privacy, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and / or to use certain services offered on the web page. In connection with this, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect the publisher, his employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify legal and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc. that have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any legal regulation or the rights of third parties.
This disclaimer is a translation of the original from Dutch. The Dutch version remains leading in this regard.