Fifteen embryos, a broodmare in foal, a three-year-old sports mare and 26 straws of frozen semen from top jumping and dressage stallions. That’s the latest auction collection in a nutshell.
With no fewer than five embryos from the direct mother lines of Olympic champions, four embryos with a 1.60m brother or sister, four embryos from an international mare and three embryos with a grandmother who jumped Grand Prix, StuDutch Auction offers the creme de la creme of the jumping horse breeding.
- FILLY with Olympic Champion Classic Touch as granddam and sired by Untouchable
- FILLY by Chacco-Blue out of half-sister Olympic Champion Explosion W
- Rolex Grand Prix winner supplier Baltic VDL x granddaughter Classic Touch
- Chacco-Blue out of granddaughter dam Explosion W
- World Champion Cumano combined with dam line of two-fold Olympic team gold winner Sapphire of McLain Ward
- Half-brother or -sister to Von Eckermann’s Que Bueno de Hus Z out of Askari’s sister
- Chacco-Blue out of international mare and Sea Coast Ferly, Narcotique de Muze II and Qerly Chin in a row
- Aganix du Seigneur out of direct daughter Chacco-Blue, a niece from World Cup horse Domenco
- Half-brother of -sister to Kutscher’s 1.60m horse Chades of Blue sired by bronze medal winner Mindset ES
- Half-brother of -sister to World Championships horse Calcento JRA
The auction opens on Friday 27th of October and closes Monday 30th of October from 8PM. Do you have questions? Please contact Sjaak van der Lei via firstname.lastname@example.org or 00316 12 38 87 06.